Tuesday 16 February 2016

I was so pleased to receive this welcome letter today - I have been waiting for this for such a long time - I am very lucky indeed

I want you to work with me as a foreign partner also as family members

or close relatives to my late client who deposited USD$14.3Million

dollars before his death, and i am his personal lawyer here my country

and his bank has given me notice to present his family members or

close relatives or the money will be confiscated if i fail, i have try

many years now to get this family but noway so since his relatives are

no more to locate i want this bank to transfer the money into your

account Since you bear same surname to my late client, I’ll send more

details to you as soon as I receive your positive response. Reply

directly to my private e-mail (wdlawyerschambers.tg@hotmail.com) for

more details and more understanding.


Sincerely

Danis Wilson Esq.



I was so pleased to receive this welcome letter today - I have been waiting for this for such a long time - I am very lucky indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment