Friday 29 January 2016

I remember reading about new members being added to Communities by using the exclamation mark '!' I cannot find how to prevent this happening, there are usually some obscure names with girls pictures so I guess they are some kind of scam

I remember reading about new members being added to Communities by using the exclamation mark "!" I cannot find how to prevent this happening, there are usually some obscure names with girls pictures so I guess they are some kind of scam. Any advice would be welcome


Check this out on Google+https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JohnCurrinFamily/



I remember reading about new members being added to Communities by using the exclamation mark "!" I cannot find how to prevent this happening, there are usually some obscure names with girls pictures so I guess they are some kind of scam

No comments:

Post a Comment