Tuesday 29 September 2015

Spring Forward

Originally shared by +Andrew Caldwell


Clive, Hawke"s Bay, New Zealand


It must be getting near wedding shooting season because when I drove past this scene the other day I thought "that would look good with a bride and groom walking down it".


So that is probably a good lead into telling all you folk that follow me that on 19 Oct I will be reducing my hours at my current day job (in Architecture) to work with Eva Bradley Photography ( http://www.evabradley.co.nz ) as their Post -production Editor and part time 2nd shooter. This is a big change for me as I will be going from a very technically orientated role in my current job, to a much more creative role with Eva. I am very excited about the change!


One of my first jobs will be to convince Eva to spread to other social media, including G+


D800, ISO100, f2, 1/8000sec, 85mm
Processed in LR6




 

Check this out on Google+https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JohnCurrinFamily/



Spring Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment